Congolaise Industrielle des Bois (CIB) – Republic of Congo
CIB is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Olam operating out of two industrial sites (Pokola and Loundoungou) and employing 900 people. Comprising entirely of FSC® certified logs, our harvesting volume for 2012 is expected to be about 200,000 m3 of round logs in 24 different species.
- Export of Round Logs: about 15% per year
- Processing of round logs into sawn timber (air dried and/or kiln dried) or finished products (moulding and decking)
- Annual volume of processed wood: about 70,000 entirely FSC® certified
- Processing of round logs into sawn timber (air dried and/or kiln dried)
- Annual volume of processed wood: about 75,000 m3