- Established: in 1998/9; 1st Global Trading House (GTH) to be Licensed
- Over 18 years of Internal Marketing (Local Buying Company), External Trading with Cocoa Marketing Company and Processing – Own Machinery/Toll
- Over 300 local staff
- Syndicated loan of US$2 billion providing foreign exchange stability and cover to the country
- Covers 58 Districts and 85 upcountry warehouses in 6 regions, 5 upcountry branch offices and 3 port offices
- 1,600 Procurement Clerks, 5,000 societies and 100,000 farmers
- Sustainability initiatives – Rainforest Alliance; improved yields and additional livelihood incomes; fertiliser, fungicide, pesticide and chemicals distribution
- Started production in 2009
- Product: natural cocoa liquor
- Brand: UNICAO Ghana (30 years history and experience)
- Unique upcountry position in the heart of cocoa growing area
- Fully automated plant with highest international safety and quality standards
- 3 liquor recipes with specific flavour profile
- Exports to 5 continents
- Established in 1994
- Activities: cashew trading, farmer training on crop quality and quantity improvement, farmer credit and infrastructure support
- 2 regions; Sampa and Techiman
- 22,000 farmers in 225 communities
Through the continual improvement and constructive feedback and effective implementation of all controls, our biscuit quality meets both customer and manufacturing needs.
- No.1 Biscuits company in Ghana
- King Cracker is the largest selling Biscuits brand in Ghana
- 50,000 stores selling our Brands
- Direct town presence in 150 towns, through 166 Distributors and 15 distribution vans
Tasty Tom is produced in one of the largest tomato paste facilities West Africa, second in size only to South Africa on the continent. The facility was acquired in October 2011 and commenced production in 2013.
- Current production capacity of 4,200 MT/month
- Tomato paste processing and canning facility under one roof
- Employing over 350 staff
- 100+ Distributors, with direct presence in 60+ towns
- Zero lost time incidents since commencing operations
We source wheat grains from around the world, and manufacture over 75,000 MT of flour for distribution in Ghana and also export to Togo, Benin, Niger and Burkina Faso.
- Milling capacity of 500 MT
- Employing 250 staff
- Highest food safety, quality, health and safety standards allowing us to add value for the customer.
With years of experience sourcing, processing and packaging in rice, we ensure that great care is taken to get the rice from farm to your plate. Our product undertakes stringent inspections and procedures to ensure high quality.
- Established in 1994
- Activities: Rice import, branding and distribution
- Olam has 3 leading market brands in Ghana: Royal Feast, Royal Aroma, Mama Africa
- Warehouses in Tema, Kumasi
- Over 90,000 MT Rice distributed through 120 direct key distributors across the country
- Access to the complete Imported Rice Market in all 10 regions