Our Six Values
Entrepreneurship – ‘we dare to dream’
- We continuously seek unique opportunities and act upon them at every level in the organisation.
- We promote intelligent risk taking when the potential rewards are great.
- We make it safe for our managers to fail occasionally as a learning process.
- We eat our own cooking. We encourage our people to participate in the risk and rewards of the business by putting their net worth at risk through taking equity stakes in the business.
Stretch & Ambition – ‘our passion for doing more’
- We instil ambition and aspire for high standards of success.
- We shape our ambition through inducting a unique point of view of the future of our businesses.
- We embed the desire to achieve that which seems beyond our grasp.
- We demonstrate discretionary effort and passion for doing more than expected.
Ownership – ‘we take responsibility as if we were founders of the business’
- We demonstrate an ownership mindset in everything we do.
- We show an intensity to win.
- We deliver on our role and responsibilities. We make and deliver on commitments.
- We set high standards for execution excellence through continuous improvement.
- We strive to organise to get things right the first time.
Mutual Respect & Team Work – ‘we treat each other the way we want to be treated’
- We show respect for each other and our points of view through responsible, open, two way communication.
- We value the diversity among our colleagues in style, language and talent.
- We actively share information and ideas in a boundary-less manner regardless of business unit or self interest.
- We encourage widespread participation in our decision making process.
Integrity – ‘we stay true to what we believe, say and do’
- We always strive to do the right thing.
- We are committed to fostering sustainable and responsible business practices.
- We promote ideas, projects and people based on merit in an objective and unbiased way.
Partnerships – ‘we strive to develop positive and long-term relationships with our partners’
- We understand and respect our customers’ and suppliers’ needs.
- We strive to develop positive and long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- We endeavour to achieve high customer and supplier satisfaction.