We review our strategic plan every three years, for the next two consecutive three year cycles. As the starting point for this exercise, we set out the key objectives.
- Taking Stock of our current position and articulating required changes to the business model and shape of the portfolio in order to achieve our value creation targets
- Aligning the Management Team and the Board to the vision and a common set of goals, for the end of the planning period
- Synthesising the overall corporate strategy, developing the key strategic imperatives and building the implementation roadmap
- Mobilising the organisation for execution
- Developing a compelling communication of our next phase of growth strategy to all stakeholders